This is how it works….
1) Place your order and pay for your card (Through Etsy) Click here to purchase your holiday card on Etsy
2) Contact me here or at firstname.lastname@example.org with any special requests such as
1. Special greeting wording. If you don’t specify the original will be on your card
2. Name(s) you want on the card
3. Photo editing – Please include your photo with this email
4. Size 4X6 or 5X7 (5×7 size will fit in any standard greeting card envelope)
5. Please let me know if you would like a PDF file with two cards on an 8.5″ x 11″ page
with crop marks and bleeds (for easy printing and cutting).
• I will send you a proof with in 24 hours. The watermark will not be present on your proof.
• I will color correct your photo unless you are very happy with the file you send me. You can choose for your photo to be edited into black and white, sepia, or with warm tones.
• This listing has a place holder for one vertical photo.
• You can take your digital file to any photo center such as Kinkos, Costco, Walgreens, etc. or you can always print at home. These can be printed on photo paper or card stock. Contact your favorite photo center to find out what they offer.
Please contact me with any questions 🙂